How can an accident lawyer Atlanta help you?
17 Mar 2018
Accident lawyers Atlanta
If you have suffered from an accident then you need to have an experienced lawyer at your place immediately to handle the situation on a legal basis. The Accident Lawyers Atlanta, after getting on the accident place interview you and the accident-prone area to collect evidence related to the accident. The photographs, camera footage, and witness present during the accident helps in supporting the claim and increases the chances of getting a high amount of compensation.
Situations of accidents
• Dangerous road condition accident
• Defective tire accidents
• Distractive driving accidents
• Head on collisions
• Hit and run accident cases
• Rear end collision
• Whiplash injuries
Accidents can lead to serious injuries and the victim can suffer from more than on injury at the time of the accident. Atlanta Accident lawyers help you to convert your pain and stress into medical bills which makes you suffer both physically and financially. Also, hiring lawyer can help you to resettle your money lost during the accident which includes the medical injury bills, wage loss, property damage etc. People usually don’t realize that when you are involved in an accident it harms you personally and definitely require a lawyer by your side. And having a lawyer doesn’t mean you are for sure filing a case. It means you are protecting your rights and also it helps in case the insurance company denies to pay the deserved compensation amount and for your damages caused by the accident. You should not discuss the accident with anyone except for your physician. As your speech can be used against you while filing a case in future. It is also advised not to sign any document before consulting with the accident professional.
When there is more than one accident
In a case where the victim has suffered from more than one accidents, the defendants come across the history of the victim and this affects the case. According to the law if the victim suffers from the same injuries like the back pain, spinal cord injuries etc. The burden shifts from the plaintiff to the defendants.
Questions of concern when dealing with an accident
• What is the total of my medical bills?
• What is the total extent of the injuries caused?
• Any future medical care is required?
• Any requirement of a new automobile?
• Were you hurt while you were on your job?
Why hire experienced lawyers in accident cases
The workers' compensation laws are in reality made to help the victims of the accident but they don’t function in the way they should function. Many a time insurance company tries to save money by not providing the actual benefits and compensation deserved by the policyholder i.e. the victim. Also, a situation is faced when the employer and its insurance company avoid giving the benefits to the victim. At this stage, an Experienced Accident Lawyer is necessary to hire. The following are some common ways discussed in which the employer and its insurance company don’t pay the victim the actual compensation amount deserved:
• The most common claim is that they say the victim was hurt while at home, not on the job hours.
• They even claim that the employee is faking.
• Also, a claim is put under pre-existing medical condition.
• Insurance company claims that the victim is fit to return to the work.
• Even they fire the employee and ignore the claim.
• In a want of early settlement of the case, they pay wage compensation checks late.
• The employees are taken to conservative doctors so as to minimize the cost of medical bills.
• It is observed that justified and necessary surgeries are refused.
• The victims are even sent to the independent medical examiners so that they say the employee that nothing is wrong and they can join their work. Also, the injury won't cause any continued pain.
Why choose us
Atlanta accident lawyers Firm advice proper legal representation. As the insurance companies try to blame partially or fully to the victim. Don’t accept the blame as often wrong blame is placed on the rider. Whereas, we on our part and with our efficient and professional team of lawyers will make the best financial cover possible and work on the contingency fee basis which means that the fee is adjusted after the complete settlement of your case. We provide you with the faster resolution of your case. And in resettlement, all your losses are taken into consideration like medical bills, property damage, pains and sufferings and also the wage loss due to not attending your work. Our motive is to provide our clients with best financial resolution and put your life back on track.